Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Amazing and A Very Helpful Vitamins.....

For Paola and John Paul

Last Saturday, i went to school to get and to know the second grading grades of my children. To my surprise, they were both part in the top 10 of the class. My 4th year son was the top 9 with the average of 92.380 while last first grading, he don't belong in the top 10 because he just got 91. My daughter who is a second year got an average of 89.454 and she is the top 10 in their class. But on her first grading, she only got 86.4 therefore she is not also in the top 10. I can say that this is amazing because in their class the students are all intelligent. They belong to a section 1 in their school, all of them were honor students from different sections and the competition of their class was so extreme. According to my children they cannot level up with their classmates. But now, i am so much thankful and very happy to what they achieved and i thank God for it. And also the reason why, they got a higher grades because of the vitamins they intake now. After we watch the story about the vitamins in ABS-CBN Rated K, my children told me to buy it. Then now, me and my children were very contented to the result and the effectiveness of the vitamins. Thanks to you....Your a big helpful vitamins....          





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment