Friday, August 13, 2010

OMG! Not Feeling We'll......

My first OMG barImage by twid via Flickr
Hello folks, yesterday don't have time to open my blog cause yes, i'm not feeling well. Everyday in my life, as a mother of 3 kids i'm always busy. Wake up early in the morning at about 5 am to cook food for breakfast of my 2 high school teens cause i don't want them to go to school without food in their stomach and also food for their lunch. After my kids left to school i went back to sleep while my youngest kid were still sleeping. Then at 11:30 am, i'll bring my daughter in school for her class afternoon schedule. While going back to home, i saw my friend fetching her son, same school of my daughter, she told me to come with her in their house. You know why? OMG! She was drunk. They were starting drinking Red Horse at about 6 am in the morning with her friends. We'll, to make it short, i go with her and i found out that she was telling me the truth. One of her friend eventually just sharing his blessings to others. Guess what? They offer me to drink and there's no reason to refuse, i grab it! by the way it's totally free..... and oh my, What a kind of Red Horse is that? i got drunk so easily, a little bit tipsy only cause  i'll gonna fetch my daughter in school at 5:30 pm then.           
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment